Posts tagged ‘Happy Mom’s Day’
Only after I held my own baby girl in my arms did I realize what an impossible job we share now. I’m not sure if I can ever express just how much I love/adore/appreciate/heart you but I do. I love you with all my love and am so happy to call you my mom. Even though I have to share you with a stinky brother :)
Ten Things about my mom…
1. We have rhyming names (Taryne and Eryn)
2. She’s the only person I ever want to clean my teeth.
3. She can’t sit still when her favorite song is playing.
4. She’s nice to everyone she meets.
5. She gives those she loves crazy/ridiculous nicknames (i.e. “Cha Cha”)
6. She always used to tell me growing up that all she ever expected from me was to “do my best.”
7. Her and my dad gave me and my brother the best childhood EVERRR.
8. She can cook her ass off.
9. She can craft her ass off.
10. I can’t live without her.
Love. Love. Kiss. Kiss.